The Practice has an active Patient Reference Group (PRG).
This is to provide a voice for patients on local health related matters. It is also a forum for feedback when new local services are being developed.
To view the most recent minutes please see below click
For the PRG Report 2012/13 please click here
For the PRG Report 2011/12 please click here
For the PRG Report 2013/14 please click here
Patient survey report September 2014 click here
Patient Participation Report 2014 to 2015 click hereT
erms of Reference of the PRG - April 2010
- To provide a forum for patients where they will have the opportunity to collaborate with and support the Practice, and to provide a patient perspective to the Practice.
- To enable patients, where appropriate, to influence local health care services.
- To provide a link between the Practice staff and the patient population’s views.
- To review patient feedback annually as part of a Practice-led patient survey.
- To provide a link from the Practice to wider community representative groups, for example Andover Health Forum, TVBC, other PRGs, local branches of charities e.g. Help the Aged, Mencap, BHF, etc.
- To provide links for patients with specific needs to form support groups or to join existing local support groups.
- To share best practice and good ideas which might enhance the well-being of patients and staff.
- To give input to Practice communications to ensure clear, plain English, for example, Practice information leaflets, website content, etc.
- To provide a sounding board and provide input for major changes to services.
- To support the Practice in its dealings with other bodies.
- To review these terms of reference annually.
- The group will consist of patients who are registered at the Andover Health Centre, the Practice Manager and one GP Partner
- A quorum will exist at formal meetings when there are four or more members present.
- Other interested patients or members of staff may be co-opted from time to time when their input is considered to be of particular value.
- Patients who would like to join the group should let the Practice Manager know.
- If a member is unable to attend a meeting they should offer their apologies ahead of the meeting.
- If a member is disruptive or uncooperative within the group, they may be asked to resign by the Practice Manager after consultation with the group.
- The group will normally meet quarterly.
- Meetings will have an agenda and minutes. Minutes of the meetings will be available for public viewing on this website.
- Members will agree to treat items discussed as confidential where appropriate.
To view archived minutes please click on the relevant link belowminutes 190115.docx
For the summary and action plan of the patient survey carried out by the PRG in Feb/March 2012 please click here
For the full results of the 2011/2012 survey please click here