Repeat prescriptions can be obtained:
- By posting your repeat prescription slip in the box at reception. It is located at the front of the building, to the left of the glass doors.
- By posting your repeat prescription slip to the practice.
- Online via Patient Access, for which you will need to register for online services.
- By filling out an online Repeat Prescription Request.
- Downloading the NHS App free of charge to your smartphone or tablet device.
Please tick the items you need on your repeat prescription form. You must ensure that the names, dosages and instructions for the items are all correct. Your prescription should be ready for collection within three working days. To avoid possible delays at reception, please collect your prescription after 14:00.
All prescriptions will now go electronically to your nominated pharmacy. Please do not come to the surgery to collect prescriptions unless instructed to do so. If you haven’t’ selected a nominated pharmacy then it will go to your nearest pharmacy.
Please do not request repeat prescriptions over the phone.
We are keen to ensure that patients on repeat medication are reviewed regularly. If you have not been seen recently, you may be asked to make a telephone appointment for a review of your condition and medication.
Boots pharmacy High Street Andover is now closed. If this was your local pharmacy, please contact the practice with your new choice of pharmacy. We are keen to ensure that patients on repeat medication are reviewed regularly. If you have not been seen recently, you may be asked to make an appointment for a review of your condition and medication.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.