5/8 Session Salaried/Partner GP to join our team
We are looking to expand our dynamic and forward-thinking team at Andover Health Centre. We are moving into a new purpose-built surgery at the end of the year on the Andover War Memorial Hospital site. We are well situated in the growing town of Andover in the beautiful Test Valley near the cities of Winchester & Salisbury.
We have a friendly and enthusiastic team of 9 Partners and 1 Retainer with regular coffee meetings, a genuine open-door policy and a collaborative approach. We are a training and research practice with 2 GP trainers and a supportive environment for both experienced and recently qualified GPs. Special interests and portfolio working supported and encouraged.
- GMS Practice with growing patient list of over 14,000 patients
- Consistently high QOF attainment with above average earnings and CQC rated good in all areas
- Full on the day efficient triage system with ANP support
- Actively involved in our Primary Care Network. Team includes social prescribers, physiotherapists, pharmacy team and wellbeing practitioners with links into Primary Care Mental Health Team. Streamlined approach to Nursing homes in Andover with regular MDT.
- Member of Mid Hampshire Healthcare GP Federation with access to extended hours, community Cardiology/ENT and liver fibroscan service
- Monthly clinic with Paediatric Consultant and regular education sessions & meetings
- EMIS web, Docman, Lexicom and AccuRx systems
- Rented building in the grounds of Andover War Memorial Community Hospital with MIU, Outpatients, Phlebotomy, Radiology, Midwife led Birth Centre and Hospice services
Please contact our Practice Manager Amanda Goddard for more information or to arrange an informal visit or call.
Applications by email: email@example.com